Customer Analytics Technologies Inc. (“CAT”), a Delaware corporation, is committed to protecting your privacy. Our policy is to collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our website unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. However, our web servers may recognize some non-personal information such as your Internet location (IP address).
We provide you the right and control over your personal information while visiting our website. We acknowledge that personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc. are kept private and confidential. At some point during your visit, you may be required to give that information for internal purposes. Accordingly, the information you provide is stored in a secure location and it is only accessible by designated staff of CAT.
Feedback Survey Data
CAT provides software as a service (SaaS) service for businesses conducting feedback collection using mobile devices and other collection methods (“Service”). Following collection, the information is stored on CAT’s platform for analysis. These activities are primarily targeting customer and employee satisfaction issues, but may also include market, product, and service research, as well as other types of research. Survey data collected may be hosted and accessible on CAT’s platform, or on our clients’ own hosting sites.
When you access and use the Service, CAT may ask you for Personal Information that can be used for contact or identification purposes (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes but is not limited to your name, email address, mailing address and any other information that you provide to CAT. CAT uses this Personal Information to provide the Service and administer your inquiries. Personal Information may be aggregated, de-identifiable, depersonalized and used to improve the quality of the Service (“Aggregated Information”).
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To promote use of our Services. For example, if you leave your Personal Information when you visit our Website and don’t sign up for any of the Services, we may send you an email asking whether you want to sign up.
- To provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our Members and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements like complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, like attorneys and accountants.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar proceeding.
- To support and improve the Services we offer. This includes any kind of technical support or debugging.
- To work with third party vendors in order to provide our services to you.
- To communicate with you about your account for informational, not promotional, reasons.
- To send you informational and promotional content that you may choose (or “opt in”) to receive. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in every email.
All communications with CloudCherry are transmitted over SSL (HTTPS) for access to the Insight Center as well as the API
Credit Card Security
We use third-party payment processors (the “Payment Processors”) to bill you through a payment account linked to your Account on the Services (your “Billing Account”) for use of the paid Services. The processing of payments will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processors in addition to this Agreement. We are not responsible for error by the Payment Processors.
By choosing to use paid Services, you agree to pay us, through the Payment Processors, all charges at the prices then in effect for any use of such paid Services in accordance with the applicable payment terms and you authorize us, through the Payment Processors, to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”). You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment.
All content included in or made available through CAT, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of CAT or its content suppliers and protected by United States and International copyright laws.
Modifications to our Privacy & Security Statement
We change our privacy practices from time to time as the need arises. When we do, we will revise this Privacy & Security Statement and we will post the revised document on our website.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your interactions with this site, please write to us at email@example.com