See what’s new with CloudCherry and take a look at recent history of larger product updates.
Interested in knowing what’s in our kitchen and coming soon? Visit Early Preview to learn about things that are slated to be released soon.
Last Updated on Jul 13, 2020
- Minimize configuration errors with validation and troubleshooting. An admin or a read-write user can set up a new user profile with all required configurations and then validate them using the “View As User” feature. This allows the admin to see the different spaces and dashboards as it would appear to the user when they log into their account.
Now widgets added to spaces will automatically adjust the height based on data density and chart type. This ensures that the widgets are easy to view and enhances data legibility across desktop and mobile.
Users no longer need to configure height for widgets while creating them. Widget height is automatically determined based on the chart and visualization type. Users can choose to override this and define a preferred height if they want to.
- Users can restore Space filters to their original state as published by the Space creator. This feature is available only for syndicated spaces assigned to users.
- This allows the users to apply filters to syndicated spaces without worrying about losing the original state of Space as it was intended by the creator to be viewed.
- Global delivery invitation management enables a personalized experience for receiving survey invitations across various channels on the journey using workflows that can be configured and reused across chosen transmission channels like SMS/Email/Mobile/Web while requiring no PII information in the Webex Experience Management platform.
Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal (CVP) combines open-standards support for speech with intelligent application development and industry-leading call control to deliver personalized self-service to callers. Use either as a standalone interactive-voice-response (IVR) system or transparently integrate with a contact center.
Experience Management will integrate with CVP, enabling you to setup IVR call scripts that provide a personalized experience at scale, and collecting customer experience feedback that shows up real-time in your Agent Desktop and Experience Management Dashboard.
- Setup delivery dispatch of post-call SMS or Email surveys from Cisco Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Contact Center Express.
- Beyond IVR, this gives customers the choice of the channel through which they can interact with you, and provide more insightful, actionable feedback.
- Collected feedback becomes available automatically in the Agent Desktop so that in case of future interactions, your agents can deliver a contextual, personalized experience.
- Identify and tag PII data in questionnaire to define how to treat the data.
- Ability to hash, mask PII data to ensure this is not visible to users of Experience Management.
- Make an informed decision to bring PII data into Experience Management to allow users to view and act on responses. Please note that PII data is not required to be saved in Experience Management for any functionality.
- Hashing or Masking of PII data does not compromise any functionality in Experience Management.
- Allow temporary, time based access to PII data to individual users for support troubleshooting.
With a vast majority of the working population confined to their homes, both organizations and employees are attempting to adapt to “work from home” as their new normal. In this context, it is important for organizations to continually understand the pulse of their employees, and to provide them with a “voice” to express their opinion on the challenges they are facing while working from home (WFH), so that companies can rapidly evolve their approach to making WFH succeed for all their employees.
The Webex Experience Management COVID-19 solution helps organizations to provide employees with a seamless platform to provide their experience of working from home and offers decision-makers with a real time dashboard to identify insights around this experience and act accordingly.
The solution provides all subscribers with:
- Free access to Webex XM for 45 days
- A pre-configured survey link to collect anonymized, relevant feedback from their employees around their WFH experience
- Access to real-time dashboards for 5 users in the organization, with outputs configured to provide the best insights
- A webinar at the end of 45 days to explore the overall trends and patterns from WFH, and to answer specific Q&A’s around the insights generated by the different surveys
On October 11, 2019, Cisco completed the acquisition of CloudCherry. We are now Cisco Webex Experience Management!
Integration with Cisco Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Contact Center Express
Webex Experience Management is now integrated into the Cisco agent desktop, providing agents and supervisors with customer sentiment, journey insights, and feedback metrics in real-time
- Once feedback is captured, agents have the ability to view customer feedback scores within their agent desktop
- New Customer Experience Journey gadget gives agents real-time visibility into customer sentiment and past journey experiences so they can truly understand how the customer is feeling and be able to personalize their interaction with the customer.
- New Customer Experience Analytics gadget displays the overall pulse of customer feedback through industry-standard metrics, such as NPS, CSAT, and CES.
- Available with release 12.5 of Cisco Contact Center Enterprise and Cisco Contact Center Express
Dashboard adopts world class Cisco Webex design
- Now that we are a part of Cisco Webex family of products, you’ll see a few minor updates to our product icon, copy and brand colors.
- Over time, you’ll see more updates that bring you best practices from Cisco’s world class design system, improving usability and experience with our product.
- Setting up account for an organization needs to take care of various aspects. Setting up organization structure with users, roles and departments is a key aspect. With large organizations with multiple level of hierarchy and large number of users, if can be a pain-point to do all these manually.
- This feature takes away one-by-one manual aspect of it and allows to manage everything as bulk operations. This is not just only for the initial setup, but as organization evolves over time, maintenance is a breeze with these bulk management capabilities.
- This includes creating users, assigning roles and departments, setting up a large number of roles and departments, setting up permission and data access and a lot more.
- Reports V2: Setup Scheduling of report with incremental enhancements like filters in glossary
- Flat table available in excel table
- Excel report revamp with scheduling
- PPT report for Spaces (Released as an Experimental feature)
A user can be created with the following details which will solve the security issue we were facing with our previous work flow.
- Roles & Permission User Type Data Restriction Dashboard Preference
The following bulk operations can be performed on the selected users
- Set Role Set Department Set Reports To Set User(s) Time Zone Set Data Precision Settings Resend Activation Links Delete User(s)
- Other Bulk settings to change location, zone, touchpoint, questionnaire, question and spaces.
Other Bulk Settings to the selected users
- Add to existing will allow you to build on to the existing set of settings.
- Replace existing will allow you to overwrite the existing set of settings with the selected ones.
- Remove existing will allow you to clear the selected settings from the existing ones.
- Now, dashboard allows a user to configure his own working timezone. Its available under profile settings. It can be different from his enterprise timezone. A user traveling to configuring an account from a different timezone would benefit from this change. He gets to see the data adjusted to his timezone. He can now schedule invites and reports without worrying about timezone.
- Dashboard can now detect the change in timezone and will ask for reconciliation from the user. Compares device timezone with configured timezone to alert the user.
- Who will receive the reports? - The email configured for the account which you have scheduled a report. optionally you can add additional recipients.
- Types of schedule - Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly.
- Types of Reports - Space Report (Excel), Space Report (PDF), Space Report (PPT), Response Report (Excel), Response Raw Data (Excel)
- What’s new in reports?
- The time range used in scheduled reports, if you have scheduled a daily report for last 4 days the time range used is start of the 1st day to eod/midnight of the 4th day.
- Summary at the last sheet of the Excel and last page of PDF.
- Summary in excel includes the date range, details of filter, No. of responses, No.of complete responses, No. of partial responses.
- Summary in PDF includes details of filter and date range on every page. Response report comes with no questions Id’s and it’s more readable.
- Response raw report, non-question Id headers are moved to seconds row.
- Direct Download Vs Scheduled Report:
- Direct Download / Adhoc Reports works off the user’s timezone, when you download a report directly you will be receiving the report with your timezone. - The scheduled report works off with the Enterprise timezone which is configured under Account Settings –> Dashboard.
- The new ‘Ticket Summary’ shows relevant metrics based on different personas. An agent would be able to see the aggregate metrics such as Number Of Tickets Assigned, Average Resolution Time, SLA Missed For Tickets, Tickets By Status / Tickets by action / Tickets by Priority for him.
- For a department admin, he would be able to see these metrics by agents in his department and also at overall department level
- For the super admin, the report would show metric at account level, department level and also agent level.
- This can be downloaded as Excel report from ticketing module.
We have redesigned our responses and loop closure greatly enhancing the user experience so that agents can efficiently navigate, search and act upon tickets. The modules are redesigned with a modern user experience which provides the flexibility to view tickets tabular view for quickly acting on large number of tickets as well as card view which surfaces critical information without getting into individual tickets. The new loop-closure is metric agnostic and will show all CX metric available in the responses.
- All new split inbox layout with cards with ability to switch to the legacy table view Support for all CX metrics displayed with visual indicators (colored smileys) on cards
- Consistent layouts across Responses and Loop Closure for ease of use and learnability
- Access pinned questions on the card under Pinned Fileds. Ability to expand and collapse all cards for quick actions on tickets without the need to go into each ticket
- Action panel for quick actions on the ticket like change action, status, re-assignment and adding notes
- Timeline view that showcases all actions taken on the response in a single timeline
- Quick filter for viewing tickets by priority, status or action with an expanded view for all filters Categorized and de-cluttered view of response data for ease of readability
- Ticket ID available in ticket info for ease of sharing Ticket priority is a new addition to allow users to look into tickets based on priority
- Setup ticket followers to keep key stakeholders across organization updated
- Now you can see all past responses from customers from within loop closure, allowing users to build deeper context of the issues the customers are facing
- View responses with the similar themes (derived from text analytics) to understand what other customers are saying about the same issue to identify larger, organization wide issues
- Some other minor enhancements:
- Count of number of notes added on the card
- Icon indicating view only tickets for users based on their access rights
- Status, Priority and User/Department can now be seen and changed from the card directly
- “Due In” and “Overdue By” tags visible on the card and ticket header
- Count of number of notes added on the card
Now access insights on the go with our new Insights Center Mobile App. The new app is designed to align better with our recent update of the Insights Center and brings the same experience to mobile.
The mobile-friendly navigation menus help easily browse through spaces and set date filters. For frequent users, it will be easier to check pulse, monitor trends and compare journeys on daily basis.
- Updated mobile app to match the recent major release
- Viewing key dashboard metrics and access insights on the go
- The older mobile app is deprecated, and will be retired by October 2019
Download Preview App
Generate test responses for your questionnaires to enable creation of widgets and visualize the data. This helps understand decision making in the future using spaces and metric groups once actual responses are collected from customers, and share early versions of your carefully curated dashboard for feedback from key stakeholders.
You can used the advanced options to skew the test data towards certain ends of the spectrum to see how this impacts model fit or your visualizations.
You can try this out anytime on your account, and delete these test responses at any point of time.
- Improved cross tabulation support for analyzing multiple columns with different attributes side by side
- Ability to apply a heat map at a column level with significance levels and p-value indicators
- Ability to apply sort orders on columns of choice
- Ability to apply exclusion column and row level filters
- Publish as a widget, similar to other crosstab widgets to Spaces
- Enterprise roles and permissions apply based on hierarchy access
In the past, widgets in Response Analysis supported the ability to drill down. This has been extended to all Dashboard widgets. They interactively support the ability to either apply filters or to view responses associated with areas of interest.
If you’ve applied filters and want to clear them, just use your regular filter panel or the quick filters that appear in the navigation bar.
Now test your questionnaires with pre-fills much more easily without having to create tokens for each combination.
This reduces the time needed to verify various flows of your questionnaire by mocking different meta data that may be received from various systems that you integrate with.
Now, start your websurvey from any custom made welcome page and redirect to our survey on start. This will work similar to embed but you will be able to pass the language selected too. This will force the survey to load in selected language with first question.
Survey after submission can now redirect to any page. This can be it a social site where you are looking to drive testimonials. Or a custom built thank you page, for instance with a video message from your CEO. You will also be able to leverage answers by using piping in the redirect URL, giving your developers full freedom to personalize the pages.
Simpler integration with SSO is now available so you can login via your organization’s SSO setup directly from the CloudCherry login page.
In addition to SSO, you can now set up SAML based login to CloudCherry.
SAML is a standard for logging users into applications based on their sessions in another context. This single sign-on (SSO) login standard has significant advantages over logging in using a username/password:
No need to type in credentials
No need to remember and renew passwords
No weak passwords
Most organizations already know the identity of users because they are logged in to their Active Directory. It makes sense to use this information to log users in to CloudCherry. To configure SAML, an admin will have to provide SAML Endpoint and SAML Certificate in ‘Edit profile’
- Improved cross-channel invitation management across entire journey
- Redesigned D-I-Y experience with an improved step by step flow for self serve users
- Improved performance and scalability of architecture, capable of handling millions of invitations using CLI dispatcher and multiple Azure queues
- Improved channel operational metrics to track response rates, channel efficiency, and test out different invitation campaigns
Extending our Invitations module, we are launching a stand-alone tool(CLI) to send out invitations. This tool is suitable for enterprises where a large number of invitations need to be sent out. It can be fully managed by the enterprise where they can scale depending on the volume of invites being sent. For enterprises sensitive about data, this tool can be managed as an on-prem solution. CLI will come with features like throttling and reminders.
We have a fresh approach to our reporting capabilities. The new PDF reports are designed to mirror the space, replicating all the widget charts and laid out as metric groups. So, your experience of viewing insights on the product matches the reports. The new reports support both canned and composite widgets such as word cloud, theme cloud, theme river, sentiment, trends and segments. These reports can be downloaded quickly on demand as sampled reports or can be scheduled as high precision reports.
- New reporting module to parity with the recent major release
- PDF reports whose charts will match what you see in the Spaces
- Scheduled reports that always run in High Precision mode
- Excel reports for tabular data for all the charts in the Space for further analysis and manipulation
|Intelligent CloudCherry Segments||Better Marketo Campaigns|
Our ready integration between CloudCherry and Marketo enables you to leverage the power of CEM and Marketing Automation together. Powerful features include:
- Easy creation of customer cohorts in Marketo as dynamic lists based on experiential characteristics, driving smarter, optimized campaigns
- Personalization of marketing campaigns in Marketo driving 1:1 engagement with customers based on CX data
- Run promotional campaigns based on experiential characteristics that have higher propensity to drive purchases
- Run win back campaigns targeting customers who may have had a bad experience later once you have driven improvements and addressed gaps in their journey
- Trigger CloudCherry surveys based on engagement in the customer journey mapped in Marketo via additional integrations
- Identify segments of interest in CloudCherry and link them to Marketo campaigns to identify demand loss, non-purchase, and drop offs to improve conversions
- Analyze and improve ROI of your marketing campaigns by improved targeting
We’ve updated the CloudCherry app on Freshdesk to support their lovely fresh Mint design.
With this integration, get your CEM platform to work with your Freshdesk ticketing for grievance redressal based on customer feedback raised as tickets, close the loop & update data on your CEM CloudCherry platform with ticket status & more. The app will allow you to:
- Set up notifications in the CloudCherry platform and create tickets in Freshdesk.
- Freshdesk ticket information would be updated in the CloudCherry response automatically to understand what steps have been taken to close the loop with the customer.
- Agents/Admins can see information about the experience the customer has had based on which the ticket has been created.
The integration provides agent with enough context to proactively understand the customer’s concerns and reach out with the right solution to not just satisfy the customer, but delight them!
The New Major Release is out of preview and live.
Here’s some feedback from some of our customers.
“This is a major upgrade and a significant step forward. We’d love to present this to our executives.”
“Love the easier navigation, and the ability to track outcomes cleanly. Can’t wait to get this in everyone’s hands!”
If you are an administrator, visit our evolving CX Setup Guide video library to learn more about taking advantage of several of the new features.
Learn more about our New Major Release and ensure your organization is prepared for the new features and updates. The release goes into Early Preview first week of November and goes live the first week of December.
- Completely redesigned dashboard experience
- Powerful new features to create flexible dashboards with custom widgets
- Improved filters for easy access to common drill down actions
For the curious CEM data analyst or data scientist seeking to mine deeper insights from customer data, our Research module offers a swiss army knife of tools.
Every statistical analysis starts with a good clean data set. While it may sound easy, in reality organizing the data takes several days to ensure it is correctly sampled, clean, and valid for analysis. CloudCherry handles all of this automatically, letting CX data analysts work on the implementation of their statistical model instead of the plumbing. They can consume this data in R or other tools to build, test and validate further models.
Research tools include CrossTabs, Correlation, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Significance T-tests, Path Analysis and Structural Equation Modeling. In addition, Decision Trees, Random Forest, K-Means Clustering, and Confirmatory Factor Analysis are possible with our R SDK.
PII information isn’t essential for a CEM program to be successful since insights are focused on aggregates, not individual users. However, closed loop is an important part of improving experience, and collecting PII helps front line employee ensure issues are responded to in real time.
We’ve added a brand new feature that lets you remove PII from CloudCherry automatically after an admin configurable number of days. This reduces potential risks around PII security in case you are yet to take advantage of our industry leading BYOK (Bring Your Own Key) security features.
We’ve worked on making it easier for you to take a quick glance at your customer journey and understand where you need to take action.
The curve plotted helps you quickly visualize the high points and low points of the journey of your customers. In this journey, Account Opening is the stage where customers are the most unhappy.
This works great with both macro and micro journeys, letting you start with an overall lifecycle and then drill down into specific journeys like users on your website or mobile app.
Faster À la carte loading
CloudCherry performs all your analytics real-time so that the insights you gain are always current, and consistent with anyone else looking at the data. Earlier our dashboard used to compute all analytics, irrespective of what widgets were enabled. This was much like going into a restaurant and waiting for the chef to make all the dishes before you got what you chose. We’ve shifted to “à la carte” loading, which requests individual widgets based on what you are viewing. With this, you will see widgets loading 2x faster.
Faster big data crunching using Map-Reduce
Map-reduce is a high performance cloud computing technology that enables large scale processing of millions of records real-time. This is now available in our product, and is being rolled out to customers in batches.
Fast Processing via robust sampling
One of the steps towards improvements in load and processing time is an option to choose between Fast Processing and High Precision. Fast Processing uses a mathematically robust technique called sampling to deliver aggregated results at the same accuracy as High Precision. Fast Processing is never applied to anything scheduled, or to analysis that needs to be run across the entire data set such as loop closure. Users may choose anytime to DIY switch from High Precision mode to Fast processing mode. Know More »
There’s several different things your web developers can do using our microsurvey to ask very contextual questions based on the journey of your customers on yoru website. To make it easier for the developers to come in, look at examples and find snippets of code they can copy paste, we’ve put together a “Kitchen Sink” application. Hand it over to your web developer team and see they surprise you with. Know More »
In addition, we’ve also added more options to make it easier to configure your microsurvey. We have a new configuration module available under Measure » Microsurvey.
If you’d like to run our websurvey with your own domain visible in the URL so that your consumers see your brand, we now have an easy option available that lets you host it in an iFrame through a light weight web page on your own managed domain.
It typically requires less than an hour of IT work at your end to get this set up, and minimal ongoing maintenance since the actual delivery of the web survey continues to be powered by our global high availability PaaS platform.
Certain security considerations apply with domain hosted surveys, and we suggest checking with the CloudCherry team to see if your enterprise policy finds the option suitable.