Get CloudCherry to analyse your customer’s journey, solve problems and delight them
Puma enhanced their ‘Customer Experience’ with the help of CloudCherry.
How To Create A Multilingual Questionnaire
CloudCherry | Featured | February 5, 2015
Feedback is valuable. With every response you receive on your questionnaire, you get fresh insight into what makes your customers happy, and what does not.
If your store locations are spread across geographies, chances are your customers speak several different languages. Therefore, it is important that your questionnaire be in multiple languages – this would ensure that the majority of your customers are able to give you feedback. This gives you insight into the needs’ and preferences of your customers at different locations.
Here’s how to create a multilingual questionnaire
1. Click Settings on the menu to your left
2. In the window that opens, scroll down to Questionnaire Language Options
3. Select the language in which you want to display your questions
4. Click the button to add a language. Repeat Steps 3 and 4 to add more languages.
5. Write a Welcome message, Thank You message and Disclaimer for each of the languages.
6. Click Questionnaire on the menu to your left
7. Click the Action button ()
8. In the menu that opens, click Languages.
9. Frame the question in each of the languages you have selected.